Another feature in the cap for Dr Pratik Mungekar who is a popular young Scientist, Professor, Counsellor, Global Educator, Published Author & and International Speaker.
For the recognition of his work in the field of education and research, he was shined with THE DHRUV RATAN AWARD 2022, Approved by BY NITI AAYOG & MINISTRY OF MSME GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.
Know more about Dr Pratik Mungekar
1) He is the first Indian to be appointed as the planetary Minister of Sustainable Development of Newly emerging The Kingdom of Atlantis (a Decentralized Sovereign kingdom)
2) He is the first youngest Indian whose book Introduction to sustainable Development Goals (Non-Academic) is now part of the Atlantean Education program.
3) He is the first youngest Indian to receive 250+ Honorary Doctorates from all over the world.
4)He is the first youngest Indian professor who taught more than 8000+ Students & Career guided 4000+ Students to date & the count is still on.
5) He is the first Indian who has 700+ International, National & State Awards at the age of 28 for his contribution to the field of Teaching & Research.
6) He is the first youngest Indian to receive 125+ Honorary High Degrees across the Globe.
7) He is the first Indian to be appointed by 35+ International organizations in various High-positions at the same time.
8) He is the first youngest Indian to be appointed as an Ambassador by 36 organizations of many countries in almost all disciplines.
9) He is the first Indian youngest professor to start teaching at the age of sixteen, the age of twenty Seven He has completed twelve years of Teaching.
10) He is the first Youngest Indian to receive Royal &Prestigious Titles such as 1)Lecturus Magnificus (L.M.), 2) H.R.H. 5* Duke.
11) First Youngest Indian to receive Mendeleev’s Fellowship ( United Kingdom’s Highest Academic Honour).
12)First Indian to receive the distinguished title “Professor Wisdom” from Institución Cultural Colombiana Casa Poética Magia y Plumas ,Colombia South America
Recent Achievements by Dr Pratik Mungekar
Honorary Doctorate of Education from the World Human Rights Protection Commission (WHRPC)
Philosophy of Doctor (PhD) in Education (Honoris causa) from Commonwealth Vocational University, Kingdom of Tonga Nr Australia.
Honorary Doctorate of Education from Brampton International University Canada.
Honorary Doctorate in Science (D. Sc.) from All India Institute of Public & Physical Health Sciences (ALLPPHS) Delhi University, Govt of India.
Honorary Doctorate in Science (D. Sc.) from YesBud University Zambia, South Africa.
Philosophy of Doctor (PhD) in Abidance Counseling (Honoris causa) from Abide University, USA.
Honorary Doctorate (Joint Honorary Doctorate Degree) from Affiliated organizations and institutions of the United Nations, Geneva &UNESCO.
Honorary Professor on Gandhian Philosophy Peace and Humanity from Mahatma Gandhi International Peace Society.
Fellowship in Gandhian Philosophy of Peace and Humanity from Mahatma Gandhi Global Peace University, Florida USA.