1) Brand History – Path-shaala Early Learning Center started in 2017 with its first branch at Balewadi Highstreet, Pune. Subsequently the school has grown with 6 centers across Pune with around 1000 students studying at Path-shaala.
2) How and why did you get started in this line of work?
I love children and I always wanted to do something for young children. After working with corporate for more than a decade, I decided to shift my career in the field of early education. The decision was taken and the journey started in 2011 with a franchise school. After completing the 6 years agreement with the franchisee school, we started with our own brand Path-shaala Early Learning Center on 17th March 2017.
3) What are the biggest challenges you foresee in this role?
Skilled and passionate workforce, changing demands of parents, overall changing scenario in the learning and teaching environment in India.
4) How do you keep your team motivated in the face of tight deadlines?
Transparent communication, regular updates about the planned activities and timely handholding of team members.
5) Share about product and offering
Path-shaala Early Learning Center caters to the children in the age group of 2 to 6 years for schooling and 1 to 12 years for day home facilities. The early schooling is divided into 4 classes – Playgroup, Nursery and Kindergarten I & II. The day home facility is offered to children in the age group of 1 to 12 years with full day and after school programs.
6) Recent achievements
Path-shaala has been consistently striving to give best. Over the years the school has received many awards and accolades from Early Learning Fraternity. Some of the prestigious awards are Preschool Excellence Award from SCI Bangalore, Best Emerging Preschool in Pune from Brainfeed, Hall of Fame Award from Early Childhood Association, Excellence in Innovation in Early Childhood Learning, etc.
7) Founder and core team profile
Founder – Anand Ruikar
Director – Aboli Anand Ruikar
Executive Director – Amita S Jain