Dr.Pratik has been appointed as Director of Research & Innovation
Professor of Leadership & Innovation & has been granted the license International Certified Educator by Dominion of Impact International Bible Institute & International Theological Educators & Professors Council (ITEPC) Northern Nigeria.
He putforth his thoughts on Research & Innovation as follows:
Through government initiatives, organizations, schools, and universities, India is putting in a lot of effort to establish a widespread culture of innovation.
The issue has been that none of these various areas have communicated much with one another in the past. Interdisciplinary exchange of knowledge, information, and insights has been hindered by working in silos.
Disruptive innovation at the cutting edge necessitates a sincere desire to make a difference in people's lives rather than just making a profit. Research is a field that needs to be given a lot more attention; something that it hasn't received outside of academia. The respect research experiences at its universities have earned the United States of America is one of the reasons for its dominance.
One of the most fundamental approaches to innovation is academic research. Since research is the process of finding out about something that has already happened, how does it relate to innovation?
The response is that research is an essential component of the idea generation process. Problem development, market research, competitive research, and a feasibility and requirements study are all important points in the idea lifecycle where research can be used.
The issue is that it is difficult to anticipate every potential benefit or outcome of research. In a similar vein, it is impossible to foresee every type of research knowledge that will in the future contribute to a revolutionary innovation. We have also been wary of research because of its connection to failures. However, organizations should not be discouraged from pursuing it by these factors.
Measurement of the economic and other returns of research does not demonstrate a clear correlation or a linear path to innovation or success, as stated in a 2014 research paper titled "Furthering America's Research Enterprise." It is not as straightforward as input X plus Y and output Z. Along the way, smaller insights and discoveries have culminated in larger, ground-breaking innovations. Naturally, we must begin with a vision, but we must also become accustomed to failing along the way and remain open to what we learn.
The same idea is propagated by design thinking and agile methodologies, which are being adopted by many organizations to become disruptive. Increased competition and price wars are the results of major corporations concentrating primarily on developing goods and services that are analogous to those already on the market.
About Dr Pratik Mungekar
1) He is the first Indian to be appointed as the planetary Minister of Sustainable Development of Newly emerging The Kingdom of Atlantis (a Decentralized Sovereign Kingdom)
2) He is the first youngest Indian whose book Introduction to Sustainable Development Goals (Non-Academic) is now part of the Atlantean Education program.
3) He is the first youngest Indian to receive 300+ Honorary Doctorates from all over the world.
4)He is the first youngest Indian professor who taught more than 8000+ Students & Career guided 4000+ Students to date & the count is still on.
5) He is the first Indian who has 850+ International, National & State Awards 6 National Patents, 15 World Records at the age of 28 for his contribution in the field of Teaching & Research.
6) He is the first youngest Indian to receive 125+ Honorary High Degrees across the Globe.
7) He is the first Indian to be appointed by 45+ International organizations on various High-positions at the same time.
8) He is the first youngest Indian to be appointed as Ambassador by 46 organizations of many countries in almost all disciplines.
9) He is the first Indian youngest professor to start teaching at the age of sixteen, the age of twenty Seven He has completed twelve years of Teaching.
10) He is the first Youngest Indian to receive Royal &Prestigious Titles such as 1)Lecturus Magnificus (L.M.), 2) H.R.H. 5* Duke.
11) First Youngest Indian to receive Mendeleev’s Fellowship ( United Kingdom’s Highest Academic Honour).
12)First Indian to receive the distinguished title “Professor Wisdom” from Institución Cultural Colombiana Casa Poética Magia y Plumas ,Colombia South America.
13) Visting faculty in many National & Foreign Universities.