Updated: Apr 9
Dear fellow citizens,
I am honored to speak with you today about an urgent matter that concerns us all: the need to reimagine, recreate, and restore our natural wealth. The world we live in is facing an unprecedented crisis, with climate change, deforestation, pollution, and biodiversity loss threatening our very survival. However, I believe that we have the power to change course and build a better future for ourselves and for generations to come.
Reimagining our natural wealth means envisioning a world where we live in harmony with nature, where our economic systems are regenerative rather than extractive, and where we prioritize the well-being of people and the planet over short-term profits. It means shifting our mindset from one of exploitation to one of stewardship, recognizing that we are part of a larger web of life that sustains us all.
Recreating our natural wealth means taking action to reverse the damage that has already been done. It means planting trees, restoring wetlands, and protecting wildlife habitats. It means investing in renewable energy and sustainable agriculture, reducing waste and pollution, and adopting circular economy principles that minimize our impact on the environment. It means working together as a global community to achieve these goals, recognizing that no one nation or individual can solve this crisis alone.
Restoring our natural wealth means recognizing the inherent value of nature and its ability to regenerate and heal itself if given the chance. It means acknowledging the importance of biodiversity and the interconnectedness of all living things. It means protecting and restoring ecosystems, not just for their own sake, but for the services they provide to humans such as clean air, water, and food. It means recognizing the rights of Indigenous peoples and local communities, who have been stewards of the land for generations, and supporting their efforts to protect their territories and way of life.
In conclusion, reimagining, recreating, and restoring our natural wealth is not a choice, but a necessity. The health and well-being of our planet and our future depend on it. We have the knowledge, the technology, and the resources to make a positive change, but it will require a collective effort and a commitment to act boldly and swiftly. Let us work together to build a sustainable and resilient world for ourselves and for all living beings. Thank you.
About Dr Pratik Mungekar
1) He is the first Indian to be appointed as the planetary Minister of Sustainable Development of Newly emerging The Kingdom of Atlantis (a Decentralized Sovereign Kingdom)
2) He is the first youngest Indian whose book Introduction to Sustainable Development Goals (Non-Academic) is now part of the Atlantean Education program.
3) He is the first youngest Indian to receive 300+ Honorary Doctorates from all over the world.
4)He is the first youngest Indian professor who taught more than 8000+ Students & Career guided 4000+ Students to date & the count is still on.
5) He is the first Indian who has 850+ International, National & State Awards 6 National Patents, 15 World Records at the age of 28 for his contribution in the field of Teaching & Research.
6) He is the first youngest Indian to receive 125+ Honorary High Degrees across the Globe.
7) He is the first Indian to be appointed by 45+ International organizations on various High-positions at the same time.
8) He is the first youngest Indian to be appointed as Ambassador by 46 organizations of many countries in almost all disciplines.
9) He is the first Indian youngest professor to start teaching at the age of sixteen, the age of twenty Seven He has completed twelve years of Teaching.
10) He is the first Youngest Indian to receive Royal &Prestigious Titles such as 1)Lecturus Magnificus (L.M.), 2) H.R.H. 5* Duke.
11) First Youngest Indian to receive Mendeleev’s Fellowship ( United Kingdom’s Highest Academic Honour).
12)First Indian to receive the distinguished title “Professor Wisdom” from Institución Cultural Colombiana Casa Poética Magia y Plumas, Colombia South America.
13) Visting faculty in many National & Foreign Universities.
14) Director of Research & Innovation
OXFAA University, Lighthouse Leadership University.
15) Vice Chancellor
Unified Theological Seminary USA
University of Kingdom of Atlantis
Today, the name of Prof. Dr. Pratik Rajan Mungekar is no longer common but is emerging as a distinguished Scientist, Professor, World Educationist, Published Writer, Counsellor, Social Worker, and an International Speaker