Team Stay Featured recently Interacted with Mr Naveen Gupta, Let's read his thoughts via this article.
Born in Delhi into a lower-middle-class family, my journey started with a meagre pace regarding financial matters, which shattered in 1985 as I lost my father when I was 7-year-old. My mother is illiterate and undertook menial jobs. My schooling commenced with a private school; citing a financial crisis, I was deputed to a government school.
My life changed for good in High school when my accountancy teachers volunteered extra classes and motivated me to study hard. That was pretty much my eureka moment as I discovered my deep-seated passion for teaching to help students overcome barriers. During my schooling, I undertook part-time jobs to meet my ends, and after matriculating high school, I started taking private tuition and continued with my further studies. Fortunately, I completed my B. Com, M. Com, MCA. Parallelly, I started a 3 Year Diploma course from NIIT, which changed my life and made me a very different person. My thought process changed, and I engaged in community services. In the last 2 decades of my industrial education expedition, I helped and transformed the lives of numerous students. During my stint at NIIT, I created all my projects which enhanced my hands-on computer programming.
For the last decade, I have been working with St. Mark's School, Meera Bagh, wherewith my innovation and thoughts I have changed the complete school environment, whether its implementation of fully Wi-Fi & secured campus, automation in school. I have created an environment where grade 6 creates mobile applications, web applications, start-up ideas, and can-do movie editing. My students won various national and international competitions.
To implement the contemporary skills, I have collaborated with peer teachers of another school to create notes for all the students across the country after the success of my students in various cooperative projects, which taught them critical thinking and computational thinking. In 2015, I founded an IT club called Geek bit club and started an International Tech-Fest known as Geek <a/> Hertz, which attracts 1500 plus students worldwide every year. This competition provides the platform to learn and explore technologies available in IT Sector. Due to this competition, I served as a leader and mentor to a few budding schools. In 2019, the Ministry of Education appreciated my work in ICT and conferred me with a prestigious award in India, i.e., the National Information and Communication Technology Award.
The last 2 years were a period of crisis for the world, but I believe this era is an opportunity for the education sector. Now, people can understand the power of hybrid learning. As a part of 4 global organizations viz, 21st DigiSkillz, Global Trainer Academy, Global Education Network, and International Internship University. My support to all these organizations for implementing SDG Goals, webinars, peer learning, etc.
I believe in exploring new innovations and teaching-learning processes and contributing to our future wards' sustainable and experiential learning.
Roles and Responsibilities of Naveen Gupta as of today
ROLES and ACHIEVEMENTS
ROLES and ACHIEVEMENTS
● Member of BSB curriculum designing committee.
● Author of Together with Computer Science and Informatics
Practices – Class– 12.
● Part of the CBSE cyber safety curriculum created by 1M1B on behalf
● Trained approximately 15000+ teachers from India and abroad for the Class XI and XII CBSE Curriculum CS and IP along with tools required for online or offline teaching.
● Member of NCERT Curriculum Development Committee Informatics practices.
● Resource Person with CBSE COE, Delhi west, and trained approximately 5000 teachers.
● Done sessions for CIET- NCERT, Schools and Universities as subject Expert.
● Member of CBSE Curriculum development and designing committee for Informatics Practices for the last 2 years.
● Members of the committee made for filling the gaps between CBSE and NCERT computer Science syllabus XI and XII.
● Member of NIOS for curriculum designing and development.
● Done Radio and TV Live programs for NIOS for the last 15 years.
● Mentor for learnotest Olympiad. https://www.learnotest.com/about-us
● Jury Member of IT Guru Awards 2020, in which we have acknowledged the work of ICT faculties.
● Microsoft Administrator for 10000 users of saintmarksschool. in. Admin roles for creation and management of Microsoft accounts and Online Classes for students, teaching and non-teaching staff.
● Administrator for implementation of St. Mark’s Group of schools, Network Security (Antivirus and Firewall installation)
● Administrator for School ERP, managing various modules of teacher training, examination, and library.
● Convenor – Geek<a/>Hertz International Tech Fest for the last 6 years (website – geekahertz.in)
● President – Geek bit Computer Club of St. Mark’s school.
● CBSE Master Trainer for Staying Safe Online.
● Interview panellists for various schools in Delhi and NCR.
● Part of various international projects of the school, like ASEF (Asia–Europe Foundation (ASEF) and virtualclassroom.org (VGC)
● Recently visited Sri Lanka as part of the program educational Exchange program.
● Admin of the http://create.saintmarksschool.in/moviecompetition for all over India students.
Conferences attended and conducted
• Kingdom of Atlantis conference for sustainable development – 60 Speakers from the world. Each speaker spoke on various goals of the UN SDG
• 21st Digi Skills conference on Sustainable Development - 50 Speakers from the world
• International Conference in Humanities, Social Sciences, Management & Educational Technology ENTENTE-2021, a paper titled "Using Content Creation as a Pedagogy to Address Pandemic Academic Challenge -Documentary Creation on Different States in India" NIIT University". Paper under publication.
• Evolution of education conference conducted with 6 speakers from the world, the conference attended 200 plus people from across the globe.
Participated in the school Ambassador Innovative Program, an initiative of AICTE and CBSE. Cleared the various international certified examination i.e. MCE, MTA (Python), MOS (Excel, Microsoft AZURE Fundamental Exams.
Certifications and Achievements:
· National ICT Award 2019, Ministry of Education, India
· Teacher Excellence Award 202 by Shikshak Kalyan Foundation
· Acharya Award 2020 for Exemplary contribution towards education community by India Japan Foundation
· Most inspiring man on the earth award by International Internship University (IIU)
· Jury Member of ITGA Award, we awarded teachers from across Indian ICT teachers
· Top 20 teachers of India, by 1M1B organisation
· Super Teacher Award by Peral Academy
· Top 20 Global Teacher award by 1M1B
· Global Teacher Award 2021 by Indian International Award
· AIEF – Global Master Trainer and Ambassador
· Youtuber, Author, Teacher Mentor
· Member of CBSE, NCERT, NIOS
· Resource person for CBSE, NCERT, NIOS
· Class Point Certified Trainer
· Adobe Creative educator
· Cisco Certified
· Kami Certified Educator
· Wakalet Ambassador
· Mote Certified Educator
· Microsoft Office Specialist
· Microsoft Certified Educator
· Microsoft Technology Associate - Python
· Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert(MIEE)
· Microsoft certified trainer
· Global ambassador of 21STDIGISKILLZ
· Sustainable Procurement & Supply Chain (SPSC) Ambassador