Dr. Pratik Rajan Mungekar is a person who has made a name for himself in the fields of education, research, arts and social services in a short span of time across the country and the world.
In his recent interaction with Stay Featured he raise a good point that
"Winning an award leads the winner to explore other career . Kasa Awards is not just for higher status but also greater access to resources, and enhanced self-confidence; all of which may lead to increased performance and productivity. Life is a journey with ups and downs, overcoming every hurdles in your path can inspire someone who has lost all the hope to fight and for all of us its challenging to pick right name for KASA Awrds 2022 as a Jury Member"
- Dr Pratik Rajan Mungekar , Jury Member Kasa Awards 2022
In order to reach this intended audience, the organisers believed that it was necessary to bring Introduction the KASA Awards 2022 Board Members via press
We are proud to introduce to you our KASA (KhulumaAfrika SpeakAfrica) Awards 2022 Board of Directors comprising of
1. Dr Lesedi Gaeemelwe (Chairperson), Botswana
2. Prof Dr Pratik Rajan Mungekar (Vice-Chairperson), India
3. Aliness Phiri (Secretary), Zambia
4. Edward Mallay (Public Relations Officer), Liberia 5. Nontlantla Mthimkulu (Treasurer), South Africa 6. Shahzad Zafar (Webmaster), Pakistan
7. Kyuem Mnyango (The Founder), South Africa
About Dr Pratik Mungekar
1) He is the first indian to be appointed as the planetary Minister of Sustainable Development of Newly emerging The Kingdom of Atlantis (a Decentralized Sovereign kingdom)
2) He is the first youngest Indian whose book Introduction to sustainable Development Goals (Non Academic) is now part of Atlantean Education program.
3) He is first youngest Indian to receive 300+ Honorary Doctorates from all over the world.
4)He is first youngest Indian professor who taught to more than 8000+ Students & Career guided 4000+ Students till date & the count is still on.
5) He is the first Indian who has 850+ International, National & State Awards 6 National Patents, 15 World Records at the age of 28 for his contribution in the field of Teaching & Research.
6) He is the first youngest Indian to receive 125+ Honorary High Degrees across the Globe.
7) He is the first Indian to be appointed by 45+ International organizations on various High-positions at the same time.
8) He is the first youngest Indian to be appointed as Ambassador by 46 organization of many countries in almost all disciplines.
9) He is the first Indian youngest professor to start teaching at the age of sixteen, the age of twenty Seven He has completed twelve years of Teaching.
10) He is the first Youngest Indian to receive Royal &Prestigious Titles such as 1)Lecturus Magnificus (L.M.), 2) H.R.H. 5* Duke.
11) First Youngest Indian to receive Mendeleev’s Fellowship ( United Kingdom’s Highest Academic Honour).
12)First Indian to receive the distinguished title “Professor Wisdom” from Institución Cultural Colombiana Casa Poética Magia y Plumas ,Colombia South America.
13) Visting faculty in many National & Foreign Universities.
14)Director Research & Innovation
OXFAA University, Lighthouse Leadership University.
15) Vice Chancellor
Unified Theological Seminary USA
University of Kingdom of Atlantis
Today, the name of Prof. Dr Pratik Rajan Mungekar is no longer common but is emerging as a distinguished Scientist, Professor, World Educationist, Published Writer, Counsellor, Social Worker and an International Speaker