After reading this, I’m bewildered as to who inspired who.
In our life, there are many people who have inspired us. But who has inspired you the most? These inspiring people could be our parents, grandparents, brothers and sisters, friends, uncles, teachers, etc. But not only the person whom we know personally could inspire us but also the great personalities such as famous Indian people, freedom fighters, political leaders, cricketers, actors, industrialists, writers, etc. can inspire us.
Inspiration stirs us to additional opportunities by permitting us to rise above our standard encounters and constraints. Inspiration impels an individual from lack of care to probability and changes the manner in which we see our own abilities. inspiration may now and again be neglected in light of its slippery nature. Its set of experiences of being treated as otherworldly or heavenly hasn’t helped the circumstance. Be that as it may, as ongoing exploration shows, inspiration can be initiated, caught, and controlled, and it majorly affects significant life results. inspiration has three principal characteristics: inspiration, amazing quality, and approach inspiration.
Consistently in our life, we get motivated by something or by various individuals in our day-to-day existence. In spite of being roused by numerous things, we as a whole have someone in our lives that motivates us the most. This decision may contrast from one individual to another. We as a whole are going ahead in our life to get fruitful. It is just the motivation that has an incredible effect on our considerations and assists us with accomplishing our objectives and getting achievements.
At the point when we notice some great characteristics in others, we need to do likewise in our life. It adjusts our point of view of living. This can possibly happen when we get propelled by individuals or things that make us think positively just as inspiring us to accomplish something. We need it most when we are discouraged or miserable by some disappointment or incredible misfortune throughout everyday life. It is the motivation just that makes us solid again to take on the conflict of our life. Motivation is that thought that can change the existence of numerous individuals.
We are known for our considerations and activities. Motivation is a thought that can form our contemplations and carry a change to our activities that may unquestionably lead us towards progress.
My message to my dear flood victims and readers..
Every year natural disasters like floods take away many homes and many lives. And those who are left behind are in complete chaos and challenges around.
Floods can wash away everything but they cannot wash away the hope in your heart. I pray to God to give you all the strength to fight out these tough times.
I know you have lost a lot in these floods but I just pray that you have not lost the confidence in yourself and your faith in the Almighty.
Though the floods have washed away so many things out of your life they cannot wash away the strength and positivity you have.
We have no control over natural disasters but we do have control over our minds. Let us not give up to these challenging times.
Please accept my deepest sympathies for your loss in this natural disaster. You and your family will always be in my prayers.
We cannot fight against nature but we can always fight against the circumstances we are surrounded with.
About Dr Pratik Mungekar
Today, the name of Prof. Dr Pratik Rajan Mungekar is no longer common but is emerging as a distinguished Scientist, Professor, World Educationist, Published Writer, Counsellor, Social Worker and an International Speaker
1) He is the first Indian to be appointed as the planetary Minister of Sustainable Development of Newly emerging The Kingdom of Atlantis (a Decentralized Sovereign Kingdom)
2) He is the first youngest Indian whose book Introduction to Sustainable Development Goals (Non-Academic) is now part of the Atlantean Education program.
3) He is the first youngest Indian to receive 250+ Honorary Doctorates from all over the world.
4)He is the first youngest Indian professor who taught more than 8000+ Students & Career guided 4000+ Students to date & the count is still on.
5) He is the first Indian who has 700+ International, National & State Awards at the age of 28 for his contribution to the field of Teaching & Research.
6) He is the youngest Indian to receive 125+ Honorary High Degrees across the Globe.
7) He is the first Indian to be appointed by 35+ International organisations in various High-positions at the same time.
8) He is the first youngest Indian to be appointed as an Ambassador by 36 organizations of many countries in almost all disciplines.
9) He is the first Indian youngest professor to start teaching at the age of sixteen, the age of twenty Seven He has completed twelve years of Teaching.
10) He is the first Youngest Indian to receive Royal &Prestigious Titles such as 1)Lecturus Magnificus (L.M.), 2) H.R.H. 5* Duke.
11) First Youngest Indian to receive Mendeleev’s Fellowship ( United Kingdom’s Highest Academic Honour).
12)First Indian to receive the distinguished title “Professor Wisdom” from Institución Cultural Colombiana Casa Poética Magia y Plumas ,Colombia South America.